In the last blog post we discussed involuntary reasons people leave their jobs.
Now I’m going to talk about seven reasons why people involuntarily leave.
1. You are fired for misconduct, being late, simply not doing your job, etc. Use your imagination here.
2. You are fired for stealing. I don’t need to explain much more.
3. You got into a physical fight with someone at your job.
4. You falsified your timesheet or any other documents.
5. You told the customer that they were wrong to their face (100% disrespectfully). You and I both know the customer is never wrong.
6. You showed disrespect to your superior or co-worker.
7. You were laid off.
If you are wondering-yes, I have seen all of these happen. Yes, I have experienced the good ole’ fashioned lay off.
What about you? Have any of these reasons caused you to leave involuntarily? If so what step did you take next? How did it help you on your career journey?
Share your thoughts…
Keep winning and creating harmony in your life.
Marla J. Albertie
Your Life Harmonizing Strategist